OFFICE 365 SETUP
People today want to be productive wherever they go. They want to work faster and smarter across their favourite devices, while staying current and connected. Simply put, they want to have business tools that work as hard as they do.
Microsoft Office 365 is the right choice for your business
Office 365 gives you the power and flexibility to run your business from virtually anywhere on any device. Using the power of the cloud and business-class email, Office 365 ensures that no matter where the day takes you, you’re ready to capture what’s next for your business. With shared calendars, real-time contact availability, and leading privacy features, Office 365 helps you connect with your customers and get more done.
With Office 365 you can:
- Stay connected and communicate with business-class email
- Use 50GB of email storage and send 25MB messages
- Protect your business from viruses, spam, and phishing attacks
- Trust a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Access and manage your email on the devices you use most like your laptop, tablet, and even your iPad or smartphone
Get the most from your investment with an affordable monthly subscription, starting at £3.00 user/month. With Exchange Online, work smarter, from virtually anywhere, with hosted email for business.
Migrate from your on-premise server to a cloud-based solution that will ease your server administration responsibilities and reduce the capital cost in upgrading, replacing, securing and backing up your email infrastructure.
Office 365 hosted email can be standalone or part of an Office 365 subscription that can be tailored to your business. Beginning with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Office 365 provides all the familiar Office applications you know, along with a dynamic set of secure cloud connected tools that help you communicate, collaborate and get more done. And it keeps itself up to date so you have the tools you need to do what you do best.
Office 365 can be implemented as you require with Small Business Editions, for up to 300 employees, and Enterprise Editions, for businesses with over 300 employees, packaged to implement as little or as much cloud-based services as required.
The following scenarios can be accommodated:
- If you only require a subscription-based model to acquire the latest Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel that utilise your existing back-office infrastructure.
- If you want to retain your existing Office licencing (Office 2010 onwards) and use the Office 365 back office applications such as hosted email (Exchange), SharePoint and Skype for Business.
- If you want to acquire the latest Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and use the Office 365 back office applications.
- You can also use Hosted Exchange, Skype for Business, and other Microsoft Cloud back-office applications standalone.
Security is built into Office 365 ensuring that your data is maintained and available with a finance-backed SLA and your data is encrypted and secured at rest in the datacentre and in transit between Microsoft and your client device.
“Exchange Online gives our employees access from anywhere. They can connect through whatever Internet connection they have available and check their email.”
Glendale International Limited
“Office 365 has enabled us to setup and establish our business in a short space of time and with no servers required on site”